If you cannot pay with card, it may be due to you not complying with one of the following requirementes:
- Your card has to be VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, AMERICAN EXPRESS or VISA ELECTRON.
- Your card has to be authorized to make international payments.
- Try to activate or deactivate the code 3D SECURE, ask your bank for the activation of international payments.
- You have to verify that you are properly introducing all the data of your card.
- It may be possible that you don’t have the 3 numbered code, CVV, in your card so you would have to ask to your bank for a card with CVV.
En If you are still unable to pay with your card, contact us by sending an e-mail to: